Monday 30 September 2013

30th Septmber - Lesson Journal

In this lesson we went through other artists digipak's and analysed them closely taking in what we would like to interoperate in our digipak's and what we would like to steer away from. I analysed numerous digipak's including artists such as 'The Beatles' The Maine' and 'Beady Eye'.

Throughout the two hours of our lesson on Monday morning we filmed ourself on a green screen to help analyse some of the digipak's. I chose one of The Beatles digipak's to analyse on the green screen.. It was a productive lesson as we had to use the green screen and fit out image of the digipak behind us as we spoke. I am currently in the process of editing it and it will be posted soon but I do have my image ready and my piece of analysis filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment