Sunday, 3 November 2013


On Friday 1st November we started filming for our music video. Me and Louise spent two hours making the plasticine figures whilst Nicola made other props. I'm incredibly happy with how the men turned out as I wasn't expecting them to look as realistic as they did. It took us a while to start the process of making the stop motion and we didn't finish as we have hoped but we did spend the whole day on creating what we did and so far I feel it looks really good. I'm very please as to the results we have so far. Now we have created the characters it means we can now get started on finding images to help us on the Digipak process. Here's what our little figures look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment